- 100% USDA certified Ragi Flour made from the finest quality ragi
- Grown without the use of any chemicals, pesticides or insecticides
- A rich source of calcium, iron, antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals
- Promotes bone health, helps in weight loss, controls diabetes, lowers blood cholesterol and controls blood sugar
- Exhibits anti-diabetic, anti-microbial and anti-ulcerative properties
- Perfect for making porridge, bhakris, cookies and laddoos
Ragi is a rich source of good carbs and since it is too tiny to be polished or processed it is mostly consumed in its purest form. In Karnataka, which is the leading producer of finger millet, it is generally consumed in the form of Ragi-Mudde (balls), prepared by cooking the Ragi Flour with water to achieve a dough-like consistency. The steamed dish is best served with spicy meat gravies. Another dish, Ragi Kanji (porridge) is a commonly found as a healthy dish in the state of Tamil Nadu. Gluten Free.
Farine de Millet biologique