Neem Oil (100 ml)
Best quality Neem oil at best price. Get it home delivered anywhere in Canada!
What is neem oil?
The neem oil is cold-pressed from whole neem tree nuts, which makes it top quality. Use neem oil for skin, hair, and even killing pests and insects! Neem oil is a magnificent oil with numerous benefits for both therapeutic and medicinal use. Among other properties, this oil is anti-septic, anti-viral, anti-bacterial, and anti-fungal. Used widely in creams, dental products, hair care products, and in gardens for natural pest control. Can be applied directly to the skin or included within skin care preparations that are designed specifically to treat problematic skin conditions. This oil is exceptionally rich, contains a heavy odor, and may be diluted accordingly. Our Neem oil is cold pressed from whole Neem tree nuts.
Neem is an ancient herb that has found use in multiple ayurvedic applications over the ages. Also rich in oleic acids, neem oil maintains the suppleness of the skin and is known to eliminate dandruff. This is done in conjugation with the stearic acid in the neem that purges the excess sweat and dirt from the hair. It is also known to boost the collagen levels in the skin thereby prolonging wrinkles
Neem oil benefits:
- Contains antioxidants that protect your skin and fight signs of aging.
- Moisturizes and soothes skin.
- Anti-inflammatory properties reduce redness, swelling and pain of acne breakouts.
- Can be used to fight ringworm, athlete’s foot and nail fungus.
- A few drops can tame frizzy hair and impart an attractive shine.
- Highly effective as an insecticide both indoors and outdoors (for plants).
India is a land of herbs and oils. We have grown up watching the robust neem trees adorning our backyards, swaying in summer breeze. These tall trees are mostly evergreen except during extreme drought, when the leaves fall off. Neem trees with their attractive broad leaves and spread out branches provide shade from the scorching summer heat. It is a common sight to watch birds take shelter in the thick canopy of it’s leaves.
Neem is a medicinal plant and a valued source of organic pesticides. This rapidly growing tree can be cut for timber in just 5 to 7 years.
A herb from Dadi Maa Ka khazana (grandmother’s closet)-
Neem, with it’s antimicrobial and antiseptic properties has ruled our household since time immemorial and our grandmothers swore by its magical properties. This long-living tree is highly regarded in India for its amazing benefits. Almost every part of the tree- bark, leaves, seeds, tree nuts, fruit, flowers and roots- is used to make medicines.
Benefits of Neem
Neem can be used in the treatment of many conditions such as-
- Tooth plaque- Many households in India still use Neem stick for brushing their teeth. Known as datun in the local dialect, neem sticks are the poor man's answer to glamorous motor toothbrushes.
- A mild form of gingivitis- Clinical research has shown that applying a gel made from neem extract can help cure mild gingivitis.
- Lice- Research has proved that applying a shampoo derived from neem extract to the scalp cures children of head lice. One can even apply a paste of neem leaves and water on the scalp.
- Neuromuscular disorders- According to Ayurveda, chewing Neem leaves treats neuromuscular orders, remove toxins from our blood and even treats headaches.
- Neem sticks- Neem twigs have antibacterial properties to keep gums healthy and teeth sparkling clean. You are required to chew the end of the Neem stick till bristles are formed just like in the toothbrush. Gently rub these bristles along your teeth for optimum oral health. Try our Dabur Herbal Neem Toothpaste- with neem extract, this toothpaste provides complete gum care in oral hygiene space.
- Neem oil- Cold-pressed from Neem tree nuts, Neem oil is a high-quality product that works wonders for your skin and hair. It is known to known to boost collagen production, therefore helps in reducing wrinkles. Neem Oil is also used to treat dandruff. It is a good insect repellent, applying Neem Oil to your skin can ward off mosquitoes and other insects.
- Neem powder- A mixture of Neem powder and water can be applied as a fine paste on your skin and scalp. For best results, leave the mixture on your scalp for half an hour before rinsing off with water. This works as wonders for an itchy scalp, dandruff, lice and other infections of the scalp. It also stimulates hair growth and conditions hair.
- Neem leaves- Neem leaves are an important component of Ayurvedic medicines. Neem leaves can even be boiled in water for shower to ward off skin infections and treat acne. Dried Neem leaves are used instead of naphthalene balls to keep away insects and pests, and preserve woolens from any damage.
- Neem soap- Neem soap is one of the most popular skin care products to treat bacterial infections, clear up skin rashes, acne and Eczema.
- Neem face wash- Purifying Neem face wash has antibacterial properties. It provides excellent skincare by improving general skin health and controlling acne, boils and skin ulcers.
- Neem shampoo- Not only human beings but even pets are known to benefit from Neem shampoo. In humans, it is used to treat lice and scalp infections, in pets it results in a healthy and shiny coat.
Looking where to buy best quality neem oil online in Canada? We are offering home delivery everywhere in Canada.
Have a look at our wide selection of oils.
HUILE DE MARGOUSIER (NEEM)
Qu'est-ce que l'huile de neem (margousier) ?
L'huile de neem est pressée à froid à partir de noix de margousier entières, ce qui en fait une qualité supérieure. Utilisez l'huile de neem pour la peau, les cheveux et même pour tuer les parasites et les insectes!
Les bienfaits de l'huile de neem:
Contient des antioxydants qui protègent votre peau et combattent les signes du vieillissement. Hydrate et apaise la peau. Les propriétés anti-inflammatoires réduisent les rougeurs, l'enflure et la douleur des poussées d'acné. Peut être utilisé pour combattre la teigne, le pied d’athlète et le mycète des ongles. Quelques gouttes peuvent apprivoiser les cheveux crépus et donner un éclat attrayant. Très efficace comme insecticide à l'intérieur et à l'extérieur (pour les plantes).
Vous cherchez à acheter de l'huile de neem au Canada? Commandez maintenant!
Une huile magnifique avec de nombreux avantages à la fois pour un usage thérapeutique et médical. Entre autres propriétés, cette huile est anti-septique, anti-virale, anti-bactérienne et anti-fongique. Largement utilisée dans les crèmes, les produits dentaires, les produits de soin des cheveux et dans les jardins pour lutter contre les parasites naturels. Peut être appliqué directement sur la peau ou être inclus dans des préparations de soin de la peau conçues spécialement pour traiter les problèmes de peau. Cette huile est exceptionnellement riche, dégage une odeur forte et peut être diluée en conséquence. Notre huile de Neem est pressée à froid à partir de noix de Neem entières.