Neem Leaves Dry (25 gm)
The neem tree is very popular for its medicinal properties, which is why neem leaves are used in ointments, lotions, and particularly in Ayurvedic medicines.
Benefits of dried neem leaves:
- Moisturizes skin, and leaves it feeling soft and supple.
- Lightens scars, dark spots, acne marks, and pigmentation.
- Soothes inflamed skin – works wonders for rashes, redness, and irritations.
- Anti-bacterial properties can help to treat dry scalp, dandruff, and hair fall issues.
- Can be used to treat minor wounds.
If you are thinking about “Where can I buy neem leaves near me?”, rest assured you have come to the right place!
Neem is a commonly found tree in north India that is known to have spectacular medicinal properties. Its leaves are used in making soaps or boiled in water to shower and gets rid of bacteria or acne on skin. Its branches are used for chewing and helps keep the teeth strong. Its bark is also used to make a powder and apply of skin as an ointment. Whatever way you prefer to use it neem is an essential part of a healthy lifestyle.