Mother's Green Chilli Pickle (500 gm)
Why not enjoy this spicy mix of green chilies with your parathas? Or with sabji? This recipe is just like the one we used to enjoy at home!
Yet another finger licking pickle from Mother’s Recipe, the prestigious brand that feasts you with the authentic foods from India.
Flavor of Mother's Green Chili Pickle
Super-spicy and hot, these two words describe the flavor of Mother's Green Chili Pickle perfectly. Also, the tanginess of lemon and ethnic Indian spices combines perfectly to churn out a crisp savory flavor in your mouth.
How to consume Mother's Green Chili Pickle
Like most other pickles, Mother’s Green Chili Pickle is best eaten with Paratha and naan. Whether Aloo paratha, paneer paratha, Gobi paratha, Lacha paratha, or a simple garlic naan, this Green Chili Pickle elevates your taste buds to supreme levels. Among other foods, one can combine the pickle with curd rice, pulao, mathri, or kachoris.
Health benefits of Green Chili Pickle
- Green chilies help reduce blood cholesterol.
- Green chilies have anticoagulant properties and reduce the risk of blood clots.
- The high vitamin C content in green chilies aids digestion and boosts immunity.
However, green chilies should be consumed in moderation. One should avoid eating a serving of more than 1 teaspoon of the Green Chili Pickle in a day. Just eating a small quantity of pickle can perk up your bland food to jesty levels.
Ingredients of Mother's Green Chili Pickle
Some tips while consuming Mother‘s Green Chili Pickle
- Always use a clean and dry spoon to scoop out the pickle and secure the lid tight back once you are done.
- Store the pickle in its original container, in a cool and dry place, away from moisture. As with other pickles, any kind of moisture leads to fungal or mold growth.
- Mother's Green Chili Pickle can last up to a year, if used and stored properly.
- Always consume the pickle in moderation as eating large quantities can lead to heartburn and acidity and cause ulcers in the long run. Green chilies should not be consumed by people suffering from piles.
Looking where to buy Mother's Green Chilli Pickle online in Canada? We offer home delivery everywhere in Canada.