MDH Kitchen King (100 gm)
Do you feel something is amiss in your meal? MDH Kitchen King is just what you need to spice it up! This MDH masala is touted to be the king of masalas as it contains a mix of numerous spices. The Kitchen King Masala is a blend of black pepper, cumin, chilli, coriander, turmeric, etc.
The flavour of Kitchen King Spice is strong and sharp. Originally utilized for just Punjabi cuisines, it can now be used to cook a variety of veggie recipes. A hint of Kitchen King in your curry or pulao, and it will make the taste more delicious than ever before!
Suggested Recipe :
Potatoes, Peas and Cheese
• Cut 200g Paneer into small cubes and fry in ghee/oil until golden.
• Separately sauté 2 chopped onions until golden in ghee/oil.
• Add 2 chopped tomatoes and cook for 2 minutes.
• Add salt to taste, ½ tsp Deggi Mirch, 3 tsp Kitchen King and cook for 3 minutes.
• Add 4 peeled potatoes, cut lengthwise, and half a cup of peas. Stir for 3 minutes.
• Add fried paneer cubes and simmer for 5 minutes until the potatoes are tender.
• Sprinkle with a pinch of Fenugreek Leaves (Methi), stir and serve.