Most people when thinking about indian food, think about Butter Chicken Curry. Everyone loves Butter Chicken but it's not easy to prepare at home as it can be tough to het all the different spices needed to prepare the perfect butter chicken recipe!
In a mood to have some yummy butter chicken curry? All you need is the right butter chicken masala, and you are all set to enjoy restaurant-style butter chicken at home itself!
A packet of MDH Butter Chicken Masala spice mix will serve the purpose as it contains the perfect butter chicken spice mix. With a few succulent pieces of chicken, onions, tomatoes, almond/cashew nuts, and MDH curry masala for butter chicken, you will be able to master the butter chicken recipe in no time. Pour some cream on top and serve hot with rotis or naans!
Try the MDH butter chicken – order now!
Spices blend for butter chicken.
MDH Butter Chicken Masala Recipe :
- Cut 500g chicken pieces.
- Make a paste of 100g of onions and 120g of tomatoes.
- Blanch, peel and grind 10 almonds into a fine paste adding 1/4 cup of water. Cashew nuts can also be used.
- In a flat pan, heat oil and cook chicken pieces and onion paste until translucent.
- Add tomatoes, almond paste and 15g of Butter Chicken Masala. Add water and cook for 15 mins until right consistency.
Looking for some spice and zest to pep up your chicken dish? Chicken Masala has everything you want for that heightened piquancy.
Chicken Masala is the zingy motley of aromatic Indian spices like coriander, turmeric, red chilli, fenugreek leaves, dry ginger, cumin, cloves and much more. The finely ground spices add a distinct hot ‘n’ fiery flavor to any delicacy you wish to use it for.
Paneer Tikka, chicken delicacies, chick peas recipe or even dry recipes (without any curry), can be spruced up to a heavenly flavor by adding the right amount of this tantalizing blend.
Dry rub Chicken Masala on paneer chunks, vegetable kebabs or even tofu for a harmonious symphony of rich flavors and aroma.
Let’s find how you can make this aromatic mix at home-
- Coriander Powder-1 tablespoon
- Paprika Powder or Kashmiri Chilli Powder- 1 & a 1/2 tablespoon
- Turmeric Powder-1/4 teaspoons
- Fenugreek Powder-1/4 teaspoons
- Cardamom Powder- 1/4 teaspoons
- Cumin Powder-1 teaspoon
- Ground Black Pepper-1/4 teaspoons
- Ground Nutmeg- 1/4 teaspoons
Mix all the spices well. You can either use the mixture immediately or store it in an airtight container for later use.
Note: This recipe yields around 3 & 1/2 tablespoons of Chicken Masala.
For a fresher and crunchier spice mix, it is recommended to use the whole spices. You can use a Spice-grinder to grind the whole spices to a fine powdered mix.
How to store:
Store the mixture in an airtight jar for up to 6 months.
At Singal's, we help you create the perfect chicken curry with ready-to-add Chicken Masala mix.
There are easy to follow instructions on the back of Masala packs.