Jasmine Agarbatti Incense Sticks (20 gm)
Jasmine is both night and love associative. In love spells, Jasmine is concerned with the mental and emotional connections, and although Jasmine can bring forth someone who is beautiful, this beauty is often an inner-beauty, a beauty of character, in other words someone who you would find beautiful. This also makes Jasmine a very good incense for spells which are meant to promote friendship.
The mere mention of Jasmine fills in our imagination with an irresistible aroma. Jasmine flower is associated with tender love and often women are seen adorning their hair with jasmine flower. Jasmine is also offered to deities in temples or during puja ceremonies. It is also widely used in Medicinal products.
Experts have blended the fragrance of jasmine to create myriad products like fresheners, perfumes, oils, and incense sticks. Jasmine Agarbatti Incense Sticks is one such product that combines the essence of jasmine flowers beautifully.
Incense sticks are called Agarbatti in local dialect, hence the name Jasmine Agarbatti Incense Sticks.
The scent of Jasmine
Jasmine flowers are beautiful, delicate, and highly fragrant. They emanate a rich and sweet floral aroma. Many perfumes combine the sweet aroma of jasmine with other scents to create a magical touch.
Ideal time to use Jasmine Incense Sticks
Jasmine incense sticks can be used at any time during the day. However, most people use it early in the morning to usher in positivity and in the evening to wrap up the day on a note of gratitude.
Why Jasmine Agarbatti Incense Sticks
- The therapeutic properties of Jasmine calm the mind and body. Jasmine incense sticks are commonly used in Meditation centers, Spas, and in Home fragrances too.
- The incense sticks are also used in aromatherapy for pain and healing, to rejuvenate the body and mind.
- The soothing fragrance of Jasmine wards off the negative energy, purifies bad air, and invites positivity in the environment.
- Researchers have found that the aroma of jasmine helps relieve anxiety and promotes sleep. Jasmine incense sticks can be an effective way to induce sleep at night.
- Jasmine is also considered sensual and suggestive of awakening erotic feelings.
How to use Jasmine Incense Sticks
It’s no hassle to use the Jasmine Incense Sticks. Just light the coated tip before blowing out the flame gently. Remember to place the incense stick in a fireproof incense holder, this will ensure that the ashes fall on it and not on your tabletop.
Looking where to buy Jasmine Agarbatti Incense Sticks online in Canada? We offer home delivery everywhere in Canada.