Are you a food freak who loves to churn out rich non-vegetarian delicacies? If yes, then MDH Karahi Gosht masala must be a conspicuous ingredient in your pantry. Popular for its spicy tinge, it is a must-have for spice lovers.
What is MDH Karahi Gosht masala
MDH Karahi Gosht masala is a magic blend of aromatic spices that creates the right balance. This masala helps you prepare rich non-vegetarian curries with an appetizing flavor.
The Gosht masala combines natural spices to create a tasteful mix that gives a perfect mealtime experience.
Spice blends in MDH Karahi Gosht masala
MDH Karahi gosht masala has the unique blend of following spices:
- Red Chilli
- Black Pepper
- Garlic flakes
- Dry Ginger
Mutton recipe using MDH Karahi gosht masala
- Mutton pieces- 500 g
- Onions, finely chopped-150 g
- Capsicum, cut into pieces- 30 g
- Tomatoes, finely diced- 60 g
- Cooking oil- 60 g
- MDH Karahi gosht masala -10 to 15 g
- Kasoori methi- for garnishing
- Lemon juice- 1.5 tablespoon
- Take a thick bottomed pan and heat cooking oil. Add onions and fry till translucent.
- Next, add mutton pieces and MDH Karahi Gosht masala.
- Fry on medium flame for 10-12 min. till it turns brown.
- Now add 2 cups of water and cover the pan. Cook for 20 min till mutton pieces are soft and tender.
- Next add capsicum and tomatoes.
- Keep stirring and frying for 5 min. Once all the ingredients mix well, garnish with kasoori methi and a dash of lemon juice.
Who are we? Singal's Indian Grocery is an online Indian Grocery Store delivering people's favorite brands to their doors all over Canada. We have over 600 products that can be ordered for delivery now! Like our Facebook Page for updates about our Indian Grocery Store!