Steaming hot idlis for breakfast- whoa, it's the most fulfilling traditional breakfast for me! Not just sumptuous, it is one of the healthiest meals to kickstart your day.
Before we go further, you would like to know what idlis are.
And, Rava Idlis are a slight variation of idlis, prepared using rava or semolina instead of idli rice. Both rava and rice idlis are best enjoyed with a dip of coconut chutney, tomato chutney, and sambar.
For some of us, preparing from scratch might not just be as easy. For this reason, we have ready to cook meals as a savior.
Gits Rava Idli Mix
Gits is a renowned Indian brand that sells some of the best instant vegetarian meals.
Gits Rava Idli Mix from Gits just requires a bit of water and steaming to make delicious idlis.
Gits Rava Idli Mix has semolina flour tempered with spices, which is blended with yogurt and steamed for a delicious dish.
Ingredients of Gits Rava Idli Mix
- Empty the contents of Gits Rava Idli Mix into a container and add plain yogurt to make a smooth paste.
- Let it stand for a few minutes.
- In an Idli container, add some water for steaming.
- Grease the idli moulds with 4-5 drops of desi ghee.
- Gently pour the paste into moulds and stack in the Idli container.
- Cover the lid and steam on gas stove for 15-20 minutes. Let it stand for 5 minutes and gently remove using a spatula.
- Your soft and spongy Idlis are ready to eat.
- Serve with spicy Sambar and coconut chutney for a lip smacking meal.
With Gits Rava Idli Mix, the fiber rich idli breakfast is ready in minutes.
So if you want a quick, easy and convenient vegetarian breakfast, keep Gits Rava Idli Mix handy in your kitchen.
Who are we? Singal's Indian Grocery is an online Indian Grocery Store delivering people's favorite brands to their doors all over Canada. We have over 600 products that can be ordered for delivery now! Like our Facebook Page for updates about our Indian Grocery Store!