Who doesn’t like that extra chatpata kick in recipes? Here is a Masala that adds a tantalizing twist to your bland food instantly. Whoa sounds perky!!
Let’s learn about MDH Chutney Podina Masala, a perfect blend of traditional spices that will add spicy relish and aroma to your food.
What is MDH Chutney Podina Masala
MDH Chutney Podina Masala is a seasoning mix that adds a perfect zing to your chutneys and other dishes. It is a must-have item in the kitchen to make those delicious recipes that will titillate your taste buds.
This masala is a great replacement if you don’t have fresh mint leaves to make the chutney.
Ingredients of MDH Chutney Podina Masala
MDH Chutney Podina Masala is made with the freshest and flavorful spices. It also has various natural herbs and condiments. The Masala utilizes the following ethnic ingredients-
- Dry Mango (amchoor)
- Mint Leaves
- Coriander powder
- Pomegranate powder
- Yellow Chillies
- Black Pepper powder
- Iodised Salt
How to use MDH Chutney Podina Masala
- MDH Chutney Podina Masala can be used to make instant chutneys.
- You can also sprinkle it on sandwiches, salads, fruits, wafers, etc. for a minty taste.
- The masala can also be added to stuffing while making stuffed parathas, like aloo paratha, paneer paratha, etc.
Chutney recipe using MDH Chutney Podina Masala
There are two methods to prepare chutney using MDH Chutney Podina Masala. This chutney has a much flavorful taste than the ready-to-eat mint chutney.
- Method 1- Take a small bowlful of natural yogurt and beat it well to make a smooth paste. Add MDH Chutney Podina Masala as per taste. Your tangy chutney is ready.
- Method 2- Grind a small red onion or 2 spring onions in a mixer. Next, add 3 tspn. of Chutney Podina Masala and water in the same mixer to form a watery paste. The chutney is ready, just check if the seasoning is as per taste.
- Once the chutney is ready using any of the above methods, keep aside for 15 minutes before serving. You can team it with snacks, savories, or even the main course along with pickles and papads.
- Store chutney in an airtight container in the refrigerator. The chutney can last for 3-5 days if you use a clean and dry spoon to scoop it out.
Who are we? Singal's Indian Grocery is an online Indian Grocery Store delivering people's favorite brands to their doors all over Canada. We have over 600 products that can be ordered for delivery now! Like our Facebook Page for updates about our Indian Grocery Store!