Are you looking for a ready to use product that can be used to prepare a variety of snacks? Here is Bambino roasted vermicelli, the perfect ingredient that you can use to dish out savory snacks and desserts both.
Bambino roasted vermicelli is prepared from premium quality whole wheat and is non-sticky and fibrous.
The most popular snack with Bambino roasted vermicelli as its main ingredient is the delectable Seviyan. Bambino upma is another favorite snack among kids.
Let us quickly learn how to prepare the delectable Seviyan using the Bambino vermicelli. This dessert is one of the easiest to prepare. It can be ready in 15 minutes with just five ingredients. the following recipe can serve 4 people.
- Bambino roasted vermicelli- 1 cup
- Sugar- ¼ cup or as per taste
- Ghee- ½ tbsp
- Water- 1.5 cup
- Cardamom powder (optional)- ½ tsp
- Chopped nuts/dried fruits for garnishing
- Heat a thick bottomed pan on medium high heat and add ghee to it.
- Add bambino roasted vermicelli once the ghee melts.
- Toast the vermicelli for about 30 seconds.
- At this point, add some water and bring it to a boil.
- After the water starts boiling, cover the pan on low medium heat for 5-6 minutes.
- Once the water is absorbed by the vermicelli, add sugar and cardamom powder.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring gently.
- Garnish the dessert (Seviyan) with chopped or dried nuts and relish to your heart's content.
Who are we? Singal's Indian Grocery is an online Indian Grocery Store delivering people's favorite brands to their doors all over Canada. We have over 600 products that can be ordered for delivery now! Like our Facebook Page for updates about our Indian Grocery Store!