Are you a fan of mango and its products but are unable to savour the delicacies of this seasonal fruit throughout the year? Well, don’t be disheartened. There are a variety of products derived from mango that one can enjoy any time of the year. Aam Papad is one such delicacy that has people drooling over its tangy-sweet taste.
What is Aam Papad
It is also called aamba saadha, aamta, amawat, maanga thera, mamidi tandra, aamsotto or amba vadi.
What does Aam Papad taste like?
Aam Papad has a flavor of fresh ripened mangoes. It is chewy and sticky. Even though Aam Papad is traditionally sweet, it comes in distinctive varieties. Aam papad box makes for a great gift item.
In short, Aam Papad awakens your childhood memories and brings to fore your naughty side with its sweet and fresh flavour.
Nutrition benefits of Aam Papad
- Aam Papad is rich in fibre, antioxidants, and minerals.
- It is an excellent source of vitamin C.
- Aam Papad boosts appetite. It aids in digestion because of high pectin content. Aam Papad is helpful for all digestive disorders like constipation, diarrhea and also treats nausea.
- Aam Papad is believed to be heart-friendly and also good for skin and hair.
- Aam Papad is one of the best snacks you can have for your sweet cravings because of its health benefits. You can even enjoy it during fast.
How to store Aam Papad
One can store Aam Papad for up to six months in a cool and dry place. This way you can enjoy the yummy mango flavour even in off-season by savouring Aam Papad.
Who are we? Singal's Indian Grocery is an online Indian Grocery Store delivering people's favorite brands to their doors all over Canada. We have over 600 products that can be ordered for delivery now! Like our Facebook Page for updates about our Indian Grocery Store!