Turmeric Haldi Whole (200 gm)
Turmeric, also called haldi, is one of the oldest and most widely used spice in the Indian kitchen primarily for its health benefits :
- It has been shown to promote balanced mood when taken as part of a regular diet. So guess, that yellow sunshine color works after all!
- Turmeric mixed with hot milk has been a long standing recipe for reducing body pain in Indian households. Need to get over that taste though...
- Having diabetes or sugar cravings? This power-food is known to help regulate the blood sugar level. Apple or cupcake?
- Body feeling stiff? A diet with turmeric can help you get on the right path to avoid or lower the effect of arthritis.
- Even the most frightful disease...Cancer (certain types) can be prevented through a regular intake of turmeric in your diet.