Surati Instant Masala Chai (10 pouches)
- Made form pure, wholesome and finest ingrediants.
- No preservatives added
- Taste of authentic Indian Chai
- Just add hot water
- All Natural
“How do you take your tea?” I reply, “Seriously, very seriously.” Such is the craze of tea in India. A cup of tea makes everything better. You can’t buy happiness but you can buy tea and that’s the kind of the same thing!
Chai, as it is called in local dialect, is a way of life in India.
A normal day in India begins with the hot cuppa brimming with the thick sweet concoction, it gets you ready for the day. No office day is complete without typical chai breaks, be it the corporate heads or the coworkers, their daily fix of chai is mandatory to rejuvenate and boost productivity.
Indians are absolute tea-totallers. Every occasion is synonymous with the ritual of drinking chai. From a celebratory occasion to a more sombre one, the steaming aromatic and refreshing cup of chai is an excuse for almost everything.
Whether it is their looks, fashion, food or beverages, Indians love to experiment. Their random experimentation with tea has led to the creation of some exotic delicacies which are high on taste and also come with a host of health benefits. Let's savor some varieties of this magical beverage:
• Milky and sugary tea- The most traditional way of making tea is by boiling tea leaves with water, milk and sugar. People love to add fresh ground ginger, green cardamom, a pinch of cinnamon powder/cinnamon sticks (broken into small pieces) and saunf for a rich flavoured aroma.
• Lemon tea- Add a pinch of tea leaves (only for light orange colour) to boiling water. Add half teaspoon black salt, half teaspoon honey and a few drops of lemon to the hot mixture. Sip it piping hot to flush out toxins, for weight loss and to have that magical glow on your skin.
• Iced tea- It is prepared in exactly the same way as lemon tea but served cool. Add cubes of ice to the cooled mixture and you get a perfect concoction to beat those summer blues.
With India’s growing obsession with chai, the Indian chai experience has made its way to high-octane tea bars, fine dining and E-Commerce as well.
Not to forget those modest roadside chai walas (tea- sellers), who have dedicated many generations to this steaming business.
Looking where to buy Quik Tea Ginger Chai online in Canada? We offer home delivery everywhere in Canada!