Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel Kesar Chandan (150 ml)
Do you want to supplement your beauty regime with a dose of antioxidants, enzymes, Vitamins A, and C? Try Aloe Vera Gel. It works wonders for all skin types. Aloe vera is an all-in-one pack that is used in skin-care products such as cleansers, moisturizers, and even hair products.
I remember the thick green fleshy-leaved plant that stood monotonously in the corner of my balcony. The thought of the slimy gel that my mom gently smeared on my face still brings goosebumps on my skin. Little did I realize that she used it as a healing treatment for the stubborn sunburn that refused to go easily! And today I swear by its benefits; it is a tried and tested secret to radiant skin.
How to apply aloe vera gel?
Some people use aloe vera in raw form, but one has to be careful about how to apply it correctly. For this reason, one can try aloe vera products which are easier and safer to use.
One such product is Aloe Vera Gel. It is derived from the clear and thick gel-like substance of the aloe vera leaves. Aloe vera gel is easy to use.
How to use Aloe Vera Gel-
- Wash your face clean with Aloe Vera Face Wash. Dry it with a clean towel
- Apply Aloe vera gel gently on your face
- Leave for 15 minutes. Avoid talking and smiling when the gel is applied on your face.
- Wash it off with warm water
- Pat dry your face gently
- Enjoy a radiant glowing skin
Note: Aloe vera gel is used as a topical treatment. It cannot cure cystic acne or deep-rooted skin problems.
Precautions while using aloe vera gel:
- Do not let the gel get inside your eyes, mouth, and nose
- Avoid using it on open wounds, cuts, and abrasions
- Apply on clean and dry skin, only topically
- It is not recommended to use it in a combination with other products like rose water, neem powder, or Multani Mitti
- Keep away from children
Benefits of aloe vera gel:
- It is a magic ingredient that contains all essential vitamins and antioxidants your skin requires
- It has anti-inflammatory properties that help treat minor sunburns, topical acne, and dry skin
- It is supposed to boost cell-makeover through its anti-aging properties
- It has the marvelous ability to repair and recover minor irritations of the skin
- It has hydrating and soothing properties that make your skin look refreshing
Who are we? Singal's Indian Grocery is an online Indian Grocery Store delivering people's favorite brands to their doors all over Canada. We have over 600 products that can be ordered for delivery now! Like our Facebook Page for updates about our Indian Grocery Store!