MDH Shahi Paneer Masala (100 gm)
Spice blend for Indian Cheese (paneer) Curry.
- Cut 500g Paneer (or other cheese) into triangular pieces (base approx 4cm).
- Seperately, make a paste of 100g onions and 120g tomatoes.
- Also, blanch, peel and grind 10 almonds into a fine paste adding 1/2 cup water (Alternatively, cashewnuts can be used).
- In a flat pan heat 50g edible oil and cook onion paste till pink for 10-minutes. Add tomato puree and 15g Shahi Paneer Masala. Cook for 5-minutes.
- Add the almond paste, 1 cup water and Paneer pieces. Simmer for 5-minutes till right consistency.
- Serve with 1 tsp cream poured on top.