MDH Meat Masala (100 gm)
A special blend of Indian spices for your meat dishes. Brings a tasty flavor and color to curries and meat based cuisine.
How about sprucing up your mutton curry with a yummy spicy blend? Here is MDH Meat Masala, a spice powder for a finger-licking mutton curry that everyone will love. It is manufactured by MDH Ltd.
Packaging and Ingredients
The Meat Masala is sold in a box of 500 Grams (17.5 OZ).
The spice blend has a variety of ingredients such as Coriander, Cumin, Chilli, Turmeric, Black pepper, Cloves, Fenugreek leaves, Salt, Nutmeg, Dry ginger, Cardamom seeds, Cinnamon, Bay leaves, Fennel, Caraway, Mustard, Garlic flakes, Onion flakes, Mace, Cardamom green, and Asafoetida.
You can follow simple directions on the masala box for a delicious meal that will have you asking for more.
How to store the MDH Meat Masala?
The MDH Meat Masala is best stored in a cool and dry place.
Preparation of meat curry using MDH Meat Masala
- Mutton- 700 gm
- Cooking Oil- 50 gm
- Tomato Puree- 60 gm
- Onion (Finely chopped)- 100 gm
- Ginger (thinly sliced)- 15 gm
- Garlic- 6 cloves
- Almond (boiled & skinned)- 15 gm
- MDH Meat Masala- 20 gm
- Coconut Powder- 15 gm
- Yogurt or beaten curd- 120 gm
- Salt- as per taste
- Make a paste of ginger, garlic, coconut powder, almonds, and very little water in a grinder.
- Heat cooking oil in a thick-bottomed pan. Fry onions till they turn golden.
- Once golden, add the paste into it and fry for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Next, add the MDH Meat masala and fry for 2 more minutes.
- Now add yogurt or beaten curd. Fry for about a minute before adding tomato puree & salt. Fry for five minutes with constant stirring.
- Now, add mutton pieces. Let them cook on a low medium flame till they turn brown.
- Add 250 ml of hot water and cover the pan. Let it simmer on low flame.
- If required, add some more water and let it cook for almost 50 minutes. Keep checking till the mutton pieces become tender. Garnish with chopped coriander. Enjoy the yummy mutton curry with rice, Naan, or roti.