MDH Karahi Gosht Masala (100 gm)
MDH Karahi Ghost Masala is a spice blend for mutton.
Are you a food freak who loves to churn out rich non-vegetarian delicacies? If yes, then MDH Karahi Gosht masala must be a conspicuous ingredient in your pantry. Popular for its spicy tinge, it is a must-have for spice lovers.
What is MDH Karahi Gosht masala
MDH Karahi Gosht masala is a magic blend of aromatic spices that creates the right balance. This masala helps you prepare rich non-vegetarian curries with an appetizing flavor.
The Gosht masala combines natural spices to create a tasteful mix that gives a perfect mealtime experience.
Spice blends in MDH Karahi Gosht masala
MDH Karahi gosht masala has the unique blend of following spices:
- Red Chilli
- Black Pepper
- Garlic flakes
- Dry Ginger
Mutton recipe using MDH Karahi gosht masala
- Mutton pieces- 500 g
- Onions, finely chopped-150 g
- Capsicum, cut into pieces- 30 g
- Tomatoes, finely diced- 60 g
- Cooking oil- 60 g
- MDH Karahi gosht masala -10 to 15 g
- Kasoori methi- for garnishing
- Lemon juice- 1.5 tablespoon
- Take a thick bottomed pan and heat cooking oil. Add onions and fry till translucent.
- Next, add mutton pieces and MDH Karahi Gosht masala.
- Fry on medium flame for 10-12 min. till it turns brown.
- Now add 2 cups of water and cover the pan. Cook for 20 min till mutton pieces are soft and tender.
- Next add capsicum and tomatoes.
- Keep stirring and frying for 5 min. Once all the ingredients mix well, garnish with kasoori methi and a dash of lemon juice.
Looking where to buy MDH Karahi Gosht Masala online in Canada? We offer home delivery everywhere in Canada.