Maggi Masala Noodles (Single Pack)
Maggi Masala noodle brings the authentic Indian flavor right to your kitchen in just 2 short minutes! This convenient noodle is perfect for busy students and adults who wants to enjoy a quick, yet flavorful hot meal. It's 100% vegetarian and has dietary fibre which helps digestion and satisfies hunger. Try it with your favorite vegetable! Also called Maggie.
Can you think of a snack that gets ready in just two minutes and tastes just so heavenly? Well yes, we are talking about Maggi Masala Noodles, the simply delicious and easy-to-cook noodles.
The authentic spicy flavor of Maggi Masala Noodles has people raving over it.
These 100% vegetarian noodles are a must-have in the kitchenette of young bachelors to satiate their late night food cravings.
Due to its popularity, Maggi Masala Noodles are sold as single packing and also as Maggi Masala Cuppa Noodles.
However, one must remember that Maggi Masala Noodles are not a healthy food option and should only be consumed occasionally.
What’s so special about Maggi Masala Noodles?
Maggi Masala Noodles are on the hot favourite list of all because of the following reasons-
- The noodles are instant, one can churn out the lip smacking noodles in just two minutes.
- One pack of Maggi Masala Noodles Is quite filling for one person.
- One can also get creative with the noodles and dish out many varieties.
- And, last but not the least, Maggi Masala Noodles are such comfort food. They make for a sumptuous meal, quick brunch, or dinner, if you’re feeling lazy to cook.
Here is one of the easiest recipes using the Maggi Masala Noodles-
Veggie Maggi Masala
- Maggi Masala Noodles- 1 pack
- Garlic- 2 pods, finely chopped.
- Onion- 1l2, finely chopped
- Tomatoes, Carrots, peas, and bell pepper- ½ cup
- Ghee, butter, or cooking oil- 2 tablespoons
- Coriander- Finely chopped, for garnishing.
- Turmeric powder- ½ teaspoon
- Kashmiri Chili powder- ½ or 1 teaspoon (as per choice)
- Salt- as per taste.
- Add ghee, butter, or oil in a thick-bottomed pan. Let the oil heat.
- Next, add the finely chopped garlic and onions. Fry until golden.
- Now add all the chopped vegetables and peas. Also, add all spices like turmeric powder, Chili powder, and salt. Cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Add Maggi seasoning and mix well.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add water and then add Maggi Noodles.
- Cook for 2 minutes. The noodles will be soft.
- Garnish on top with the finely chopped coriander leaves.
One can also add scrambled eggs and shredded chicken to enjoy a non-vegetarian version of the Maggi Masala Noodles.
Looking where to buy Maggi Masala Noodles online in Canada. We offer home delivery everywhere in Canada.