- 100% USDA certified Organic
- Extracted by organically grown groundnuts
- 100% pure, unrefined, chemical and solvent free
- Ideal for cooking and frying due to its high flash point
- Cholesterol free, Trans fat-free and low in saturated fats
- A great source of anti-oxidants and vitamin E
- Contains a strong peanut flavor and aroma
Peanut seeds are also used to make Peanut oil, commonly called groundnut oil or arachis oil.
Flavor of peanut oil
Peanut oil usually has a mild neutral flavor. But if the oil is prepared with roasted peanuts, it has a smoky peanut flavor and aroma. Peanut oil comes in a broad range of flavors- from mild to sweet to strong and nutty, depending upon its processing.
Where is peanut oil used?
Peanut oil is mainly used in African, American, Chinese, Indian, and Southeast Asian cuisine, both for general cooking and added flavor.
Peanut oil is a healthier choice for frying foods because of its high smoke point. This results in lower oil residue in food.
Health benefits of peanut oil
- Peanut oil is rich in Vitamin E, an antioxidant with many health benefits that include protecting the body from free radical damage and lowering the risk of heart disease.
- Vitamin E boosts the immune system, which helps the body to gut infections and diseases. Vitamin E is also aids in formation of red blood cells and prevention of blood clots.
- Vitamin E is believed to cure certain cancers. It is also known to prevent cataracts and age-related mental decline.
- High content of monounsaturated (MUFA) and polyunsaturated (PUFA) fats found in peanut oil also reduces the risk of heart diseases.
- It is believed that monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats may regulate blood sugar levels in people with diabetes.
Looking where to buy Organic Peanut Oil online in Canada? We offer home delivery everywhere in Canada.
Jiva Organic Peanut Oil (1 L)