Product discounted as best before date is Feb 2020.
100% pure, vegan, unrefined, unfiltered, unbleached multipurpose coconut oil.
Produced from the milk of freshly shredded & first-pressed coconut meat taken from handpicked coconuts. No additives / preservatives added to it. Zero trans-fat, zero cholesterol, zero lactose, gluten free. Can be used for internal & external application. Helpful in weight loss as it increases body vital metabolism.
Coconuts are available in a abundance in Southern India. Combined with the fact that coconut oil is one of the most nourishing oils for skin, hair or cooking it is easy to see why this is the most popular oil of choice amongst South Indian households.
Coconut oil has a high fat content and the purest of coconut oils often remain solid at room temperatures. Coconut oil is used widely for nourishing hair and making them strong with a nice shine. Although you must be prepared that the best of coconut oils also release a strong smell which you get used to over some time. It is also used to cook vegetables, curries or fry meats and fish. Many people also apply coconut oil on skin as a moisturizer and is believed to be very beneficial.
Most often this oil is very expensive in Canada due to it's recent surge in popularity however more affordable options for coconut oil such as this one are also present. Looking where to buy organic coconut oil in Canada? We offer delivery everywhere in Canada.
In today’s health-crazy world, coconut is stealthily finding its way in our households. Be it our food menu or beauty regimen, coconut is ruling the roost. Coconut water, milk, oil, powder, flour and its fresh meat- there are so many varieties of coconut-derived ingredients.
Among the many products of coconut, coconut oil has grown in popularity in recent years. It has become a trend to add coconut oil to everything. Products like fried foods, sweets, soaps, shampoos, smoothies, coffee contain coconut oil.
Let’s peek into some health benefits of this wonder oil-
- Coconut oil contains medium-chain triglycerides. Medium-chain triglycerides (MCT's) are easier to burn off than the long-chain triglycerides (LCT's). Adding coconut oil to your cooking is better than using the oils that have LCT's as these oils get converted into stored fat much more easily than coconut oil.
- Considered an exotic food, coconut is a popular food choice in the western world. Coconut, loaded with coconut oil promotes general health, and people who eat coconut regularly have thrived excellent health through many generations.
- Cosmetic usage of this magical oil has been advertised by Indians for many generations. Moisturizing dry skin with coconut oil makes skin soft and refreshing. It also reduces the tanning of your skin. Antimicrobial properties found in coconut oil protect the skin from harmful bacteria and reduce inflammation of the skin.
- Rubbing coconut oil into your scalp increases circulation, nourishes your hair and makes your hair shiny.
How to use coconut oil?
- It is recommended to use coconut oil for adding flavour and variety to the food. Even though fats and oils provide essential nutrients they should be used in moderation. If required, it is advisable to use extra virgin coconut oil.
- It’s best to use coconut oil for baking, to get a light and sweet “coconut” flavour. It can be substituted for butter.
How to store coconut oil?
It is best to store coconut oil in a dark, cool place. It becomes solid at room temperature and liquefies when heated.
At Singal's, we have many products that contain coconut oil. Himalayan Cucumber Refreshing Soap is enriched with cucumber and coconut oil. Jiva organic coconut oil is made from freshly shredded coconut meat. Parachute Coconut Hair Oil keeps your hair and skin well nourished. Chandrika Ayurvedic soap contains pure coconut oil as one of its ingredients.
Looking where to buy best quality organic coconut oil at best price in Canada? We offer home delivery everywhere in Canada.
Huile de noix de coco biologique
Huile de coco 100% pure, végétalienne, non raffinée, non filtrée et non blanchie. Produit à partir de lait de noix de coco fraîchement pressée à partir de noix de coco cueillies à la main. Aucun additif / conservateur ajouté. Zéro gras trans, zéro cholestérol, zéro lactose, sans gluten. Peut être utilisé pour une application interne et externe. Utile dans la perte de poids car il augmente le métabolisme vital du corps.
Les noix de coco sont disponibles en abondance dans le sud de l'Inde. Combinée au fait que l’huile de coco est l’une des huiles les plus nourrissantes pour la peau, les cheveux ou la cuisine, il est facile de comprendre pourquoi elle est l’huile de choix la plus populaire parmi les ménages du sud de l’Inde. L'huile de noix de coco a une teneur élevée en graisse et la plus pure des huiles de noix de coco reste souvent solide à la température ambiante. L'huile de noix de coco est largement utilisée pour nourrir les cheveux et les rendre forts et brillants. Bien que vous deviez vous préparer, la meilleure des huiles de coco dégage également une forte odeur à laquelle vous vous habituez au fil du temps. Il est également utilisé pour cuire des légumes, des caris ou pour faire frire de la viande et du poisson. Beaucoup de gens appliquent également de l'huile de noix de coco sur la peau en tant qu'hydratant et on pense qu'ils sont très bénéfiques. Le plus souvent, cette huile coûte très cher au Canada en raison de sa popularité croissante, mais des options plus abordables pour l'huile de coco comme celle-ci sont également présentes.