Frooti Mango Juice (1 L)
Created using the finest handpicked Mangoes. India's most beloved mango drink. Mango Frooti, fresh and juicy! When you travel on trains in India during the hot summer days, often vendors will come to your train seats with a metal bucket full of ice and chilled juicy Frooti. The urge is just difficult to resist. A children's favorite almost all Indians have favorite childhood memories associated with this drink.
Come summer and we all love to sip chilled beverages to beat that scorching heat. Frooti, with its heavenly flavor, beats hands-down when it comes to summer drinks. The mangolicious drink has kids drooling over it.
Frooti and its existence
Mango Frooti, fresh and juicy, has a note of nostalgia for most of us who have grown in India in the1980’s. The ready-to-serve fruit beverage owes its existence to the year 1985 when it was first introduced in India by Parle Agro.
The fresh and youthful drink found its way into the heart of not only the youngsters but also older adults. Today, Frooti is a part of every household for just about every social occasion.
How is Frooti available in the market?
Frooti was one of the first ‘grab and go’ mango-flavored drinks. It was initially sold in green tetra packs but is now sold in PET bottles as well as rectangular-shaped packs.
Flavor of Frooti
Frooti is a sweet-tasting mango drink with the aroma of fresh mangos in it. The fruity drink is like sweet nectar that perfectly quenches the parched throats on a summer day. Even though the market is inundated with numerous soft drinks, Frooti has still retained its charm because of its most authentic mango flavor.
And can you believe it, it is so easy to prepare your own Mango Frooti at home. This recipe is free from any preservatives and makes mango frooti exactly the same as the original store-bought ones.
Mango Frooti Smoothies and Milkshakes
Serves- 4 glasses
- Mangoes- 3
- Sugar- 1 cup
- Water- 1 cup
- Lemon juice- 2 to 3 lemons
- Wash the mangoes well. Let them soak in water for almost 4 hours.
- Peel the mangoes. Cut them into pieces.
- Boil mango pieces in a pressure cooker till the cooker whistles 3 times.
- Allow the mango cubes to cool completely.
- To prepare the sugar syrup, boil sugar in water till the sugar dissolves. Let the sugar solution cool completely.
- Next, add the mango cubes in the sugar syrup, add lemon juice, and blend everything well.
- Sieve and keep it in the refrigerator.
- Serve chilled and relish to your heart’s content.
Looking where to buy Frooti Mango Juice online in Canada? We offer home delivery everywhere in Canada.