Combination of semolina (ground wheat) and lentil flours to prepare Idli.
It is rightly said, eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a queen, and dinner like a slave. We all know that a hearty breakfast is an ideal start for a fruitful day. But, most of the time we are confused about what to eat? Thanks to Indian cuisine, one has numerous choices that are filling yet healthy for our system. Rava Idli is one such delicacy that can be a perfect start for the day.
And the best part is that it requires less prep time.
What is Rava Idli?
Rava Idli is the steamed rice cake made from Rava Idli Flour.Traditionally, Idli is made from soaked lentils and rice that is ground and fermented overnight. But, Rava Idli is an instant recipe that bypasses the tedious steps of soaking, grinding, and fermenting.
Why include Rava Idli in your breakfast?
There are numerous reasons why one should include this yummy snack in their breakfast regularly.
- Rava Idli is steamed and uses minimum traces of oil. Therefore, it makes for a very healthy recipe.
- It is super light food and perfect for someone looking for weight loss.
- The semolina content of Rava Idli makes it highly fibrous and boosts the digestive health.
- It is very low on fat and cholesterol and therefore ideal for people with heart conditions.
- It is rich in carbohydrates and very filling. It is yet a light food that digests easily.
Looking where to buy Idli Rava Flour online in Canada? We offer home delivery everywhere in Canada.