A unique flavor, a fruity and tangy smell and beautiful color; these are some of the things that can attract anyone towards Guava. However, did you know it is also a powerhouse of nutrients and can provide your body with all the essential nutrient requirements when had on a regular basis?
Yes, Guava indeed a magical fruit that benefits each and every part and organ of the body, when consumed the right way. From increasing the glow of your face to making your hair shine naturally, helping in weight loss and maintaining blood pressure, Guava offers some mind-blowing health benefits that will go a long way in keeping you fit and energetic.
Some facts about Guava fruit :
- Originated from Mexico or Central America, Guava has become extremely popular in Asian
- It is a topical fruit that belongs to the myrtle family
- Its scientific name is psidium guajava
- Around 150 varieties of Guavas include apple Guava, cherry Guava, strawberry Guava and red apple Guava can be found in tropical and sub-tropical regions across the globe
- Guavas contain around 100 to 500 miniature seeds inside them that are of edible quality
- Some varieties of Guava have been found to be seedless
- It can be eaten raw, as a juice, in the form of jellies or in a salad. It is one of the least artificially treated and natural products that you can treat your body with.
Nutritional facts about Guava :
Guava is known to be a superfood for no reasons. It is a fruit that is rich in:
- Vitamin A, C & E
- Dietary fiber
All of these put together not only make Guava a fruit to look out for if extracting maximum health benefits from it is on your mind but also hail it as a super fruit that you must include in your everyday diet.