Chings Singapore Curry Noodles (240 gm)
Ready in 2-3 Minutes No Preservative No Added MSG Seasoning Mix Inside.
Say goodbye to mushy masala noodles and bring home the Ching's Secret Singapore Curry Instant Noodles. Made with real vegetables, this packet of Ching's noodles is a spicy and delicious way to beat your hunger pangs.
The versatility of Chings Noodles
You can try myriad recipes using the non-sticky and uniformly coated Chings Noodles. Some of the recipes that you can churn out are-
- Desi Chinese Noodles
- Vegetarian Haka Noodles
- Fried noodles
Recipe of Vegetarian Haka Noodles using Chings noodles
- Chings noodles- 1 packet
- Onion- 2 medium-sized, sliced
- Cabbage- 1 small, finely chopped
- Bell pepper- 1 medium-sized, sliced
- Green onions- 3 to 4, chopped.
- Carrots- 3 to 4 long sliced
- Oil- 3 to 4 tablespoons
- Soya sauce- 4 tablespoons.
- Vinegar- 2 tablespoons.
- Chili sauce- 1 tablespoon (optional).
- Garlic- 4 to 6 pods, finely minced.
- Ginger- 100 gm, finely minced.
- Celery- 2 strands, chopped.
- Green chilies- 3 to 4 sliced.
- Black pepper- As per taste.
- White pepper- As per taste.
- Salt- As per taste.
- Follow instructions on the package to boil the noodles. Add oil while cooking so that noodles do not stick to each other. It usually takes 2 minutes.
- Once done, drain the noodles and wash under cold running water.
- In a thick bottomed pan, heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil on medium heat. Add minced garlic and ginger, sliced green chilis, and chopped celery. Stir fry for a few seconds till the time ginger garlic is cooked.
- Add sliced onions and saute till the onion starts turning light golden brown.
- Next, add green onions, bell peppers, carrots, and cook for 2 minutes. Add soy sauce and vinegar.
- Combine the veggies well with the sauce. Add black pepper, salt, and white pepper. Now add boiled noodles.
- Mix everything well using a pair of tongs.
- Finally, add a teaspoon of chili sauce (optional).
- Relish the yummy treat. You can serve it with chili paneer.