It is a tasty traditional Indian flaky sweet with almonds and pistachios. It is now available in a pouch as well!
Bikano is one of the best quality brands in India for Soan Cake, commonly known as Soan Papdi. Soan Papdi is a soft and sweet floss popular across the Indian subcontinent.
What is Soan Cake?
Soan Cake or Soan Papdi is a super-scrumptious traditional Indian sweet, speckled with almonds and pistachios and infused with an aromatic blast of cardamom. While Soan Cake is oval shaped, Soan Papdi is square shaped.
Both Soan Cake and Soan Papdi are soft and luxurious cakes, native to Uttar Pradesh, a state in northern India.
A sweet delicacy that comes close in comparison to this Indian dessert is the world famous Turkish Pismaniye.
Main ingredients of Soan Cake
- Desi Ghee
- Refined wheat flour (maida)
- Roasted Gram flour (besan)
- Almonds and
Bikano Soan Cake comes in an elegant packaging, making it an excellent gift item. It is popularly exchanged on the festive events of Rakhi, Bhai Dooj, Ganesh Chaturthi, and Diwali.
Taste and flavor of Soan Cake
Soan Cake is flaky and has a rich and silky melt-in-your mouth flavor.
The taste of this sweet treat is summarized as crispy, creamy, and super sweet. In short, Soan Cake is an ultra-friable nut delicacy that delights you with its distinct layered consistency.
Features of Bikano Soan Cake:
- Made with premium quality ingredients.
- A distinctly delicious flavor.
- Unique quality of having a smooth and crispy texture both.
- The perfect gift for any occasion.
- Long shelf life makes it ideal to store and enjoy for longer periods of time.
- Popular with all age groups because of its unique authentic flavor.
Looking where to buy Bikano Soan Cake online in Canada? We offer home delivery everywhere in Canada.