Do you feel something is amiss in your meal? MDH Kitchen King is just what you need to spice it up! This MDH masala is touted to be the king of masalas as it contains a mix of numerous spices. The Kitchen King Masala is a blend of black pepper, cumin, chilli, coriander, turmeric, etc.
The flavour of Kitchen King Spice is strong and sharp. Originally utilized for just Punjabi cuisines, it can now be used to cook a variety of veggie recipes. A hint of Kitchen King in your curry or pulao, and it will make the taste more delicious than ever before!
Suggested Recipe :
Potatoes, Peas and Cheese
• Cut 200g Paneer into small cubes and fry in ghee/oil until golden.
• Separately sauté 2 chopped onions until golden in ghee/oil.
• Add 2 chopped tomatoes and cook for 2 minutes.
• Add salt to taste, ½ tsp Deggi Mirch, 3 tsp Kitchen King and cook for 3 minutes.
• Add 4 peeled potatoes, cut lengthwise, and half a cup of peas. Stir for 3 minutes.
• Add fried paneer cubes and simmer for 5 minutes until the potatoes are tender.
• Sprinkle with a pinch of Fenugreek Leaves (Methi), stir and serve.
The aroma of Indian food jolts one out of their senses! The magic lies in the savory spices that beautifully complement the essence of the cuisine.
The fragrant spices are roasted, sautéed or fried to impart an appetizing bang to the recipe. The fun fact is that, not a single spice but a fusion of spices like cumin seeds, coriander seeds, fennel seeds, turmeric, chilli powder and many more are added to augment the flavor so beautifully.
I have watched my mom meticulously adding each spice, lest a trifle more or a bit less may ruin the taste of her preparation. Watching her, I always pondered, why not blend these spices into a compact mix to save one from the pain of precise calculation every time?
As I grew up, I found a 3-word answer to this ever baffling question-Kitchen King Masala. Yes, Kitchen King Masala is a potpourri of all spices, finely powdered to perfection. Just scoop it and add to your preparation. It’s actually that simple and easy to use!
How I wish my mom was around to sprinkle this magical blend on the recipes that she so fondly prepared!
MDH Kitchen King Masala, the king of all spices is an all-in-one spice mix created to season curries, dry recipes or even Pulao.
Let’s dish out a delicacy using this spice-mix-
Bharwa Bhindi (Stuffed Okra)
- Bhindi (okra) small to medium size-250 gm
- Salt-1/2 tablespoon or as per your taste
- MDH Kitchen King Masala- 3 tablespoons
- Mustard oil- 2 and 1/2 tablespoons
- Wash okra well and let it air dry. Remove the crown.
- Slice okra along the center, leaving 1/2 cm from the top end and bottom end each, so that it splits open only in the center (not completely).
- Mix salt and Kitchen King Masala together. Stuff this mixture inside the split okra.
- Heat mustard oil in a pan. Add okra (stuffed with salt & spice-mix) into the pan.
- Cover the lid and let it cook on low heat till it becomes tender (for around 20 minutes).
- Bharwa bhindi is ready to be served. Enjoy it with roti, paratha or naan.
This lip-smacking bhindi is easy to prepare with the all-inclusive Kitchen King Masala.
The other option is to cautiously fill individual spices in their powdered form, which requires precision and is a bit time-consuming.
Note: One can also dish out Bharwa Baingan (stuffed eggplants) using the same recipe. Small and round eggplants should be used in place of okra.
Looking where to buy MDH Kitchen King Masala online in Canada? We deliver everywhere in Canada.